Terms & Conditions Broadband
All Customer sign ups until 7th August 2022- Terms and conditions.
All customers sign ups from 8th Aug 2022- Terms and Conditions.
Product & Pricing guide for sign ups until 7th August 2022.
Product & Pricing guide for sign ups from 8th August 2022.
Product & Pricing guide for sign ups from 1st of March 2023.
Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy valid as of 8th Aug 2022.
Hero €49.99 Product Offer with Full Price Install
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the March Hero Product offer and are in addition to Imagine’s general terms and conditions of service available at www.imagine.ie/terms-conditions/ and any additional service specific terms that you have signed up to.
In the event of a conflict between the general terms and conditions and the terms and conditions set out below, these terms and conditions shall prevail in respect of the March Hero Product offer only. All Terms and Conditions are available to view and download from https://www.imagine.ie/terms-and-conditions/.
Terms & Conditions March 2023
Hero €49.99 Product Offer- Short terms and conditions
ROI 18+.Offer subject to location and availability. New or returning Imagine broadband customers only. €150 upfront installation fee required. Includes up to 1TB of data, free local, National and UK calls, 60 minutes free to Irish mobiles on an 18- month contract. Standard pricing of €59.99 p/m will apply after 18 months. The offer is valid for qualifying customers between 00:00 am local time on 1st March 2023 and 11:59 pm local time on 31st March 2023 inclusive (Promotion Period). Further T&Cs apply.
The promoter of this March Promotion (the “Promotion”) is Imagine Network Services Limited (“Imagine”), whose registered address is at Sandyford Business Centre, Blackthorn Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18.
The Promotion is available between 00:00 am local time on 1st March 2023 and 11:59 pm local time on 31st of March 2023 inclusive (Promotion Period) for qualifying customer sign ups during this period only.
The full price outside of the offer period, is currently an additional €10 per month, totalling to €59.99 p/m (including VAT). The account holder will automatically be charged €59.99 p/m once the promotional period of 18 months is over, unless cancelled beforehand.
Offer is subject to availability and location and based on a standard installation. Any reasonable additional costs incurred will be subject to charge.
The following terms and conditions apply to use of the Imagine Family Protection Product and are in addition to Imagine’s general terms and conditions of service available at www.imagine.ie/terms-conditions/ and any additional service specific terms that you have signed up to.
In the event of a conflict between the general terms and conditions and the terms and conditions set out below, these terms and conditions shall prevail in respect of the Imagine Family Protection Product only. All Terms and Conditions are available to view and download from https://www.imagine.ie/terms-and-conditions/.
By signing up to Imagine Family Protection Product you agree to the following terms:
- Existing account holders may add these ancillary services to their account.
- Family protection is free for the first month but for each month thereafter the account holder will automatically be charged in advance the full price of €2.99 per month or part thereof (including VAT) unless cancelled beforehand.
- This product is valid with Essential, Everyday, Super and Hero plans only.
- Imagine Family Protection product can be subscribed to at any time, through the Imagine portal at www.imagine.ie. The service has a rolling 30-day contract and can be cancelled anytime through the Imagine Portal
- Imagine is not responsible for customer decisions regarding use, site blocking and/or any other user configuration or set-up. The customer is solely responsible for determining which (if any) of the categories and/or individual websites to which access is allowed or blocked.
- The customer is solely responsible for temporarily or permanently enabling or disabling access to all or parts of the internet (including any specific sites or groups of sites) for any selected time period (if specified).
- This service will be included on the same bill and therefore will use the same payment method as already exists for the account
- The account holder is liable for all charges relating to all additional services listed on their account.
- Where in the sole opinion of Imagine (acting reasonably) there is any fraud, misuse, or abuse of the Family Protection product, Imagine may at its sole discretion, suspend or immediately terminate the account or the customers access to and use of the service.
- Imagine reserves the right to extend or suspend the availability of this product at its sole discretion.
- Imagine may make available promotional offers or exclusive discounts from time to time, which may be subject to additional terms and conditions to be read in conjunction with these Terms.
- Imagine family protection content filtering system is based on URL filtering and as such, will not block access to peer-to-peer networks, instant messaging, FTP applications or chat room activities or similar services.
- Imagine family protection content filtering system in no way guarantees a one hundred percentile blocking success and as such the imagine family protection internet filtering system cannot and should not be relied upon to block all unwanted internet content.
- This service is provided on a best-efforts basis and Imagine shall not be held liable in the event that inappropriate content is accessed through the Internet. Imagine is not liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages or losses resulting from any use of this service or any outage, planned or unplanned, of this service. The service is not a substitute for adult supervision or internet security software
- Inappropriate or restricted material being transferred through e-mails will not be blocked as this service does not restrict email content and attachments. Content filtering servers cannot identify traffic tunnelling through an SSL or other tunnelling protocols therefore URL filtering will not apply to users utilizing tunnelling protocol.