The following terms and conditions apply to the Competition and are in addition to Imagine’s general terms and conditions of service available at www.imagine.ie/terms-conditions/ and any additional service specific terms that you have signed up to.
In the event of a conflict between the general terms and conditions and the terms and conditions set out below, these terms and conditions shall prevail in respect of the Competition(s) only. All Terms and Conditions are available to view and download from https://www.imagine.ie/terms-and-conditions.
Competitions are open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over as at date of entry. Employees of Imagine and their immediate family, agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Imagine or the Competition are prohibited from participating.
The opening and closing dates will be announced in the post published to promote the competition. Entries submitted after the final closing date will not be included.
The prize, as published in the post, is non-transferrable, has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
By participating in a Competition, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Winners will be chosen at random from a draw of those who have correctly submitted their entry. The draw will be conducted by a random name generator then the winner’s name will be cross referenced with the list of Eircode’s provided.
You agree that Imagine may use [certain information] to communicate who the winner of the Competition is as part of general marketing communications including online postings.
The draw will take place on the date published and winner(s) will normally be contacted through our Facebook page, Instagram account or Twitter account usually within one hour, to organise delivery of the prize.
- The promoter of this Competition (the “Competition”) is Imagine Network Services Limited (“Imagine”), whose registered address is at Sandyford Business Centre, Blackthorn Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18.
- Imagine reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Imagine accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
- Imagine reserves the right to draw an alternative winner if we (Imagine) believe that any winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- Imagine reserves the right to draw an alternative winner if no contact has been made within a 24-hour period.
- Imagine are not liable for any loss, damage or injury that might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the promotion or prize.
- Entry into this competition will be deemed to be full and unconditional acceptance by the applicant of the Terms and Conditions of this competition. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the competition and, if applicable, forfeiture of the prize(s). The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
- Only one entry per person. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the Entrants. By entering the promotion, the Entrants agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the competition.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, and release Facebook, Instagram or Twitter of any and all liability in relation to this promotion. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Trust Pilot €100 One4All Voucher
For full T&Cs see here