All customers effective from 4th August 2023- Terms and Conditions.
All customers sign ups from 8th August 2022- Terms and Conditions.
All Customer sign ups until 7th August 2022- Terms and conditions.
Product & Pricing guide effective from 4th August 2023.
Product & Pricing guide for sign ups from 1st of March 2023.
Product & Pricing guide for sign ups from 8th August 2022.
Product & Pricing guide for sign ups until 7th August 2022.
September Sale: €255 Credit* offer
Short terms and conditions
ROI 18+.Offer subject to location and availability. New or returning Imagine broadband customers only. €75 upfront installation fee required. Includes up to 1TB of data, free local, National and UK calls, 60 minutes free to Irish mobiles on an 18- month contract. €49.99p/m for the first 18 months. Standard pricing of €59.99 p/m will apply after 18 months. The offer is valid for qualifying customers between 00:00 am local time on 1st September 2023 and 11:59 pm local time on 31st October 2023 inclusive (Promotion Period). Further T&Cs apply.
The following terms and conditions apply to use of the Imagine Family Protection Product and are in addition to Imagine’s general terms and conditions of service available at www.imagine.ie/terms-conditions/ and any additional service specific terms that you have signed up to.
In the event of a conflict between the general terms and conditions and the terms and conditions set out below, these terms and conditions shall prevail in respect of the Imagine Family Protection Product only. All Terms and Conditions are available to view and download from https://www.imagine.ie/terms-and-conditions/.
By signing up to Imagine Family Protection Product you agree to the following terms:
- Existing account holders may add these ancillary services to their account.
- Family protection is free for the first month but for each month thereafter the account holder will automatically be charged in advance the full price of €2.99 per month or part thereof (including VAT) unless cancelled beforehand.
- This product is valid with Essential, Everyday, Super and Hero plans only.
- Imagine Family Protection product can be subscribed to at any time, through the Imagine portal at www.imagine.ie. The service has a rolling 30-day contract and can be cancelled anytime through the Imagine Portal
- Imagine is not responsible for customer decisions regarding use, site blocking and/or any other user configuration or set-up. The customer is solely responsible for determining which (if any) of the categories and/or individual websites to which access is allowed or blocked.
- The customer is solely responsible for temporarily or permanently enabling or disabling access to all or parts of the internet (including any specific sites or groups of sites) for any selected time period (if specified).
- This service will be included on the same bill and therefore will use the same payment method as already exists for the account
- The account holder is liable for all charges relating to all additional services listed on their account.
- Where in the sole opinion of Imagine (acting reasonably) there is any fraud, misuse, or abuse of the Family Protection product, Imagine may at its sole discretion, suspend or immediately terminate the account or the customers access to and use of the service.
- Imagine reserves the right to extend or suspend the availability of this product at its sole discretion.
- Imagine may make available promotional offers or exclusive discounts from time to time, which may be subject to additional terms and conditions to be read in conjunction with these Terms.
- Imagine family protection content filtering system is based on URL filtering and as such, will not block access to peer-to-peer networks, instant messaging, FTP applications or chat room activities or similar services.
- Imagine family protection content filtering system in no way guarantees a one hundred percentile blocking success and as such the imagine family protection internet filtering system cannot and should not be relied upon to block all unwanted internet content.
- This service is provided on a best-efforts basis and Imagine shall not be held liable in the event that inappropriate content is accessed through the Internet. Imagine is not liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages or losses resulting from any use of this service or any outage, planned or unplanned, of this service. The service is not a substitute for adult supervision or internet security software
- Inappropriate or restricted material being transferred through e-mails will not be blocked as this service does not restrict email content and attachments. Content filtering servers cannot identify traffic tunnelling through an SSL or other tunnelling protocols therefore URL filtering will not apply to users utilizing tunnelling protocol.
The following terms and conditions apply to the Competition and are in addition to Imagine’s general terms and conditions of service available at www.imagine.ie/terms-conditions/ and any additional service specific terms that you have signed up to.
In the event of a conflict between the general terms and conditions and the terms and conditions set out below, these terms and conditions shall prevail in respect of the Competition(s) only. All Terms and Conditions are available to view and download from https://www.imagine.ie/terms-and-conditions.
Competitions are open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over as at date of entry. Employees of Imagine and their immediate family, agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Imagine or the Competition are prohibited from participating.
The opening and closing dates will be announced in the post published to promote the competition. Entries submitted after the final closing date will not be included.
The prize, as published in the post, is non-transferrable, has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
By participating in a Competition, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Winners will be chosen at random from a draw of those who have correctly submitted their entry. The draw will be conducted by a random name generator then the winner’s name will be cross referenced with the list of Eircode’s provided.
You agree that Imagine may use [certain information] to communicate who the winner of the Competition is as part of general marketing communications including online postings.
The draw will take place on the date published and winner(s) will normally be contacted through our Facebook page, Instagram account or Twitter account usually within one hour, to organise delivery of the prize.
- The promoter of this Competition (the “Competition”) is Imagine Network Services Limited (“Imagine”), whose registered address is at Sandyford Business Centre, Blackthorn Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18.
- Imagine reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Imagine accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
- Imagine reserves the right to draw an alternative winner if we (Imagine) believe that any winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- Imagine reserves the right to draw an alternative winner if no contact has been made within a 24-hour period.
- Imagine are not liable for any loss, damage or injury that might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the promotion or prize.
- Entry into this competition will be deemed to be full and unconditional acceptance by the applicant of the Terms and Conditions of this competition. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the competition and, if applicable, forfeiture of the prize(s). The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
- Only one entry per person. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the Entrants. By entering the promotion, the Entrants agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the competition.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, and release Facebook, Instagram or Twitter of any and all liability in relation to this promotion. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.